2:07 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Every girl is a saint :)

I have never prayed in church. I have never heard whatever the priest was saying all time....
My eyes, My ears... all five senses were always on those saints. They were so polished but dead...
they were so attractive but pale.

have thought all time that why are they all caged ?
have thought all time that what they would have done so bad for being caged ?

if they were all supposed to be caged all time then why was I taught to be like them ??
if they can only listen to our prayers, and cant say a word back then why was I taught to be like them ??
if they are not allowed to see the outside world, then why was I taught to be like them ??
if they were all supposed to follow God and never can have their own identity, then why was I taught to be like them ??
if they were all made of wax and never had lives, then why was I taught to be like them ??

so being a girl, being here I would say am a saint..... made of wax, caged and without life !!!







0 comments: