Because I love books...

2:20 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi there,

How you guys doing ? I had a great week and weekend. Even though I look forward to a very productive weekend starting today, I am still in the hangover of last weekend. I went on a teeny tiny summer vacation. More like a weekend+2 days getaway. And it was awesome. I spend some quality time with my family and friends. I will be sharing the details with you soon. Meanwhile here is my reading list for next 6 months. I am yet to finish The Invention of wings. But I really want to finish all the below books this year itself. I am trying to find some more time for reading on an everyday basis. My roomie and her classic movie collection is a serious distraction :P Still, let’s hope for the best.

  




















So what is on your reading list ?



0 comments: